Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sweet sweet love

Why time pass so fast when i am with him :(

Anyway, weiqi and i went to fetch our beloved bf ytd!
Its damn funny cus we were sitting with whole row of girls around my age too.
All waiting for boyfriend! Haha.
Finally get to see him!
But cannot hug him cus hes wearing the uniform -.-
Waited for Edwind for around 2hours then his parents fetched us home.
Dear went to bathe then we went to buy Nasi lemak for supper!
I ate the whole packet by myself! Haha.
Watched a little bit of tv then we went to sleep cus hes feeling super tired.
Feel so good to hug him while sleeping :)

Anyway, i dreamt a super scary dream last night!
Felt so relieved that i saw dydz when i woke up in the middle of the night.
He woke up at around 6! Body alarm lor!
But then he managed to get back to sleep.

We woke up around 9plus. Very early i know.
Ate breakfast then helped him to pack his army stuffs.
We then went to amkhub for lunch and sf.
Then back to home again.

His dajie fetched us to pasir ris.
Blablablablabla, lazy to elaborate lol.
Dear acc me to wait for my bus then he went to meet his frens.
Missed him so much when i was on the bus :(



Weiting kisiao!

Ally and me!



Ezan!

Cheryl!













Trying to act as xiaolianxszxszxsx hahahaa.
Weiting totally dont look like lor!
Look like ahbeng somemore lol.

Then she suggested to act as ahbeng.
Then now she look like dont know what. lol!
Anyway ignore my middle finger hahaha!

Lai la!
Weiting cannot stop laughing when i take photos, too much for her hahaha!

Weisheng!
Kpop siao.



Weiting (Y)
Finally one unglam shot of u lol.








Super act cute bth!



Haha my hair so messy!





Lol! Cannot hold his hand! So restrictive!
Thats why i look so awkward here -.-

Bought this cap for him ^^
It says 'BRAVE'.



Dear talking to Jeffery.
I look like ghost here seriously. I just took off the cap from my head that explains my messy hair lol.

Bra?


Lunched at dian xiao er!
Dong buo rou best!



Best buddy.

2 Botak.




9 more days! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment