Saturday, November 20, 2010

Full moon

Work was okay today.
After work went to meet Weiqi, Jiansheng, Kaijie and Afiq.
Lunched/dinner at Heeren's EAT.
My favourite laksa!
The uncle still rmb me and add noodle for me :)
He told the other lady that he know me and i ate alot -.-
After that we walked around at cineleisure then we trained down to bugis for seesha.
Is that how u spell seesha? Idk.
But then Weiqi stomach super pain so we bussed back to amk.
Sorry brothers! Next time ok!
Slept through out the bus journey, super unglam lol.
Reached then Weiqi acc me to buy KOI!
Have been craving it.
All thanks to my classmate's influence! lol.
Home sweet home.


Pictures from Wq/Ed's iphone4 front camera during Sijing's bd celebration.
Warn you all first hor, super zilian ttm lol.




I want to slap Weiqi here lor.








This one OWQ (Y).
















Today.


JS BECAME SUPER TALL LOR ZZZ.
My neck super suan now lor, cus need to raise up my head so high to talk to him -.-




Ginger bread man!

This is from my angle, lol.








The moon is so round, bright, huge and beautiful today.
Everything just make me miss my bf so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment