Thursday, November 11, 2010

Its a new chapter

Omg, after uploading the pictures it feels so long since i last blogged.
Took so long to upload all the photos ok!
Anyway, these few days have been really great for me.
Not studies of cus, but with my friends and bf.
I am glad that i got to spend the last few days with my dearest bf before his enlistment.


Went bugis with Jiawen.
Surprisingly we didn't buy anything!



Her fav bah eeeeeeeeee....

My fav vegeeeeeeeeee..... LOL.
Anyway one bowl cost $5 lor! So ex!








The day Jiawen, Weiteck, Dazao and I caught 'Due date'.









Yuanfong's 21st birthday celebration.


My hair -.-



Weiqi say we look like as if we are writing wishes for wedding!

Dear wrote this.




All the pretty girlsssssssssss!

And handsome guyssssssssssss!



Dear and Edwind bought Ray ban shades for him! So nice!

Check out his burger eclipse shirt!





Dear's mummy made this xi mi lu! so nice!



Work after school.

School.
Hardworking classmates.




Pictoria!!!!!!



The day we watched 'Life as we know it' at Iluma.
Finally get to watch this movie after so long!
Before watching we ate 'Empire state'.
The potion is really huge and reasonable price too!







I ate this.
Anyway, i dont know why my bf chilli-ed his name there -.-


On the 9th Nov.
As promised, dydz brought me to the bbq restaurant at Vivo!
Their food is heaven! Super nice.
Especially the beef (Y)

Shitake mushroom best also!

Chicken best also! Omg i am hungry....

This is the heavenly Wagyu beef!



I didn't want to go home so early so we decided to have ice cream :)




And then something bad happened :(
He bought me sweets to cheer me up lol.


Yesterday.
Gave him handmade card and photos for him :)



I think this is really cool!
My bf collect money and this is the coolest one!
Banana money!
It is used during world war don't know 1 or 2 in Singapore.

This one also!
Actually theres alot more.
I want to collect money also but i no money to collect lol!

Botak boy!


First time so guai! Ask him to take funny shots he will take. lol.

Today, 11/11.
Woke up at 7 and then get prepared for his enlistment.
Anyway, poor dydz didn't sleep early cus i think hes stress or something :(

Happy and excited!






Ah ma attended this for more than 10 times!
Cus she had many sons and grandsons.
Such a great and lovely ahma :)

On the ferry.



Dear and his smallest sis.
Btw, he have 3 little sisters and 1 elder sister!

With his pretty mum.

Oath taking.

Look at dydz!
So excited and happy again!
First time see a guy that is happy to serve NS, lol.
The rest look so nua and sad.

Hes so cute please, stand so straight. lol.




BYEBYE! SEE YOU ON TUESDAY :D



I hope i won't cry before tuesday arrive.
I am already missing him a little :(

Anyway, I am so stuck at the bloody hell speech outline!
No idea la! ZZZ.
Hate this module to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment