Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tell Me I Am Worth It

OMG! I can feel that my eyes are going to close now ._.
I am feeling so tired but i just don't feel like sleeping at this timing bcus i don't have to wake up early tmr.
I hate school!
Have to wake up so early from monday to wednesday and friday, zzz.
Anyway, i had so much fun in school today!
During Pom lecturer, i shared my kindergarten love story with my classmates hahahaha.
Then during Pom tutorial we played pictoria with Weiting, Dekang and Idris!
Its damn exciting towards the end cus they don't want to let Weiting win lol.
After school we went to stadium to support our classmates for sports day.
The weather was super hot, melting alr pls.
But i needed to go to work so i left without watching the matches :(








Weiting's cute mirror!





The sunlight was so bright that i couldn't open my eyes, lol.


Weiqi came to my workplace around 8pm.
Love her! :)

Time pass so fast with her around!
Cus i can't stop talking :(




I look like retarded here.


Okay, i hope everything is going to be fine.
And i am tired, going to kunxszxs now.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment