Friday, November 19, 2010

Damn it

These few days have been pretty okay.
Filled will school and friends (Y)
Although school is forever boring, but i really love my classmates.
Anyway, went to celebrate Sijing's birthday yesterday.
We headed to Marina square for yuki yaki.
And then we went to catch some soft toys at the booth.
It was super fun!
We kept shouting and laughing super loudly and thus attracted alot of ppl lol.
It was really fun last night :)
And then i kept falling asleep today during lecture -.-



Pictures taken yesterday!












Elis birthday surprise!







































Today.













I am super pissed with my lappy.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CAN'T LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT _|_
Hopefully the Hp assistant will reply my email tmr.

Anyway, dydz have been really sweet.
And I can't stop missing him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment