Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love

These 2/3 days have been the best after so long.
So on friday night, i bussed down to pasir ris interchange.
And bought his fav coke light waiting for him.
Wanted to hug him so badly when i first saw him!
But then cannot cus hes in his uniform :(
His mum fetched us home.
Then dear went to bathe and then off we went to have tian ji porridge at geylang!
Taste really good!
We keep waking up during midnight.
For me is because i was feeling sick then very uncomfortable.

So we woke up around 8plus in the morning.
Super early!
I forget what we did alr.
Then we went to watch Harry potter in the noon.
It was so boring i dont understand the movie at all -.-
Nearly fell asleep.
Shopped at nutc before heading home for his family dinner.



See he like chao ta!



We woke up around 8am today too -.-
Cus we slept early the night before.
Dear went to buy mac breakfast :)
Then went to buy clips to giap his clothes.
Had Jap curry rice for lunch.
His mum knows how to cook really well.
Then ate the china crab.
Dear taught me how to peel nicely haha.
But then i pekcek so he peeled for me.
Watched tv then his sis sent me to the nearby bus stop near his house and then dear to pasir ris.
I felt like crying when he pat my head in the car before i alight :(




I am feeling super sian.
Because this week he will only book out during saturday night.
And then after this week he wont be able to book out for 2 weeks!
FTS SERIOUSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment