Friday, November 12, 2010

Botak

School have been so draggy today!
Especially MicroE tutorial, boring ttm.
Accompanied Sharon to take her pay then we went to pastamania to have our dinner there.
Chatted alot, as usual.
Then we took train back to amk.
Helped her to choose a dress and then she finally decided to cut her long long fringe!
Home after that.

I was feeling so sleepy and i didn't dare to sleep cus i scared that dear will call me when I am sleeping then maybe I am too deep asleep couldn't hear my phone ringing.
So I decided to use the com to kill time while waiting for his call.
Weiqi called!
Blablabla then we went to have gbjd.
Reached home.
Dear called me kinda late today, around 11.
We chatted then I asked him whether he got home sick then he replied saying that he misses me more!
I felt damn touch loh, at that moment lol.
And then after hanging the phone I am starting to miss him more and more and more!
Omg, this is torturing and its only the second day.
4 more days! Jiayou!

Looking forward to tmr!
Not work of cus.
Have to work from 10.30 to 5 then meet weiqi to go to Flea tgt!
After that going to buy other stuffs.
Okay, I am off to bed.
Gnight.
I love you Dillon Yap Da Zao!

No comments:

Post a Comment