Saturday, November 13, 2010

Missing You

Today was such a tiring day......
Firstly it was work and then shopping.
My leg nua like dont know what please.
Luckily Neo worked today cus hes a clown, can entertain me. Haha.
Then went to meet Weiqi at Promenade for flea!
Was feeling so damn excited cus we see alot of girls carrying plastic bags on their hands coming out from the flea market.
There were so many people at the flea market!
Bought awesome loots! Super cheap too.
I love flea :)




Weiting drew this on my organiser, super cutexszxs.

Miss dydz too much until i need to play street fighter. LOL.





With my daiso $2 shades.
Weiqi look so..........





Swensens for dinner.


Bought this at $5 ONLY!

$5 ONLY!

$8 ONLY!

WEIQI BOUGHT THIS SEXY CUTE DRESS AT $5 ONLY ONLY ONLY!
BEST BUY EVER!


Dear called me for less than 5mins today :(
I miss him so much, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment