Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Without you

Baby called me at 8am today!
Think hes at Japan now already :)

Gonna take a very good rest today, will be staying at home.
Updated my facebook and blog already.
Our dance video is uploaded to fb!
Go take a look!
Thanks Weiqi for sending the pics to me via email and upload the videos on fb! XOXO.
Alright, pictures!














Took alot of pics with this ball decoration or something on the xmas tree! Haha.






Inside the Xmas tree @ion!
Damn prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!




So sweet ^^





Weiqi said my eyes look scary with the brown contact lense, lol.



Asked a professional Ang mo guy to help us take this picture! lol.



Haha qiang jing tou!



Monday,
went to meet them after rehearsal at RP.




Yesterday, actual performance at RP.
More pictures with Carin and Ruishan (:




Dear! ^^


With the girls!
They are my precious, now and forever!
Wheres Sharon? D:
Lol.




Counting the days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment