Monday, December 14, 2009

Smile your day off

WAKAOXSZXSZCSZ, I didn't really sleep last night.
I have no idea why too!
I keep looking at my hp's clock, so irritating.
The light made me feel more awake every time i checked the time, zzz.
But i don't feel tired when i wake up, weird though.
Prepared then off i went to work.
While i was in the Mrt, theres a guy beside me digging his nose! WTF.
And also a guy infront of me sweating like mad.
Its so squeezyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy please.
My foot is hurting from the new shoe that i bought :(
Got blisters all over my foot, tsk.

The task of the job is not easy as i've thought, seriously.
Theres so much to learn!
Some times i look so retarded as the rest were damn fast :/
And this job can get to see the ugly side of Singaporeans, so rude and ill mannered.
The supervisor told us that we must get prepared to get scolded and people scolding us the F word, lol.
But well, the people working there are all very friendly :)
I went to lunch with this guy and its super awkward =.=
We speak less than 10 words when we were eating. lol.
Having off only once a week, pathetic uh.
Luckily i get to sit down while working, hohoho.
I nearly fall asleep while i was standing in the train, super tired.

Anyway dear is coming back tmr!
Ohmygosh, can't wait to see him manxszxszxsz!
He told me that it snowed yesterday and today, cannot imagine him playing with the snow.
Sure very cute one, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment