Friday, December 18, 2009

Love Is In The Air

Have been working really hard these few days! Haha.
Finally i think im fine with my work already, more confident now :)
Some visitors are really nice and funny, but some are impatient and irritating! Lol.
My working colleagues are all friendly too ^^
Today Helen, our supervisor treat us KFC!
So nice of her.
And i am really glad that she allowed me to take off on Christmas eve :D

Spent the whole day with dear yesterday, love it!
Although its just a simple day to watch movie, but still its his presence :) Haha.
He always made me smile luh.
Watched 'The perfect getaway'.
Not too bad.

Anyway, thanks dear for giving me a Adidas jacket and a pants from Japan.
Its really nice, i love it.
So sweet of you :)
And i am glad that u like the Everlast shoe i bought for you and the cross stitch that i did it too.
He came to pick me up at my workplace today, i was shocked. Haha.
Have dinner with Edwind and Xiangjie then homesweethome.
Chatted with him on the phone just now.
Love my boy ttm :D


Super overdue pictures!








Baby called me when hes at Japan!
Well, actually he was calling me everyday when hes there for one week. lol.




Missing D







Wanted to act as fairy =.=



Coolio ttm!




Kope from Ruishan's facebook, haha.








I look like Primary school girl here, lol.


















Alright thats all,
GNIGHTS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment