Tuesday, December 1, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks darling for accompany me to get my sweat pants!
We walked around at Amkhub while waiting for Edwind.
The feeling is just so different when you're with your love one :)
He did something so funny that made me keep laughing! Haha.
Then we headed over to pepper lunch to have our lunch/dinner.
Although hes full but he still acc me to eat!
We ordered the same dish, it taste nice but too salty for me.
Great to know that both of us doesn't have sweet tooth.
Don't really like deserts, lollipops and food that are sweet.
Headed to Nyp to fetch Edwind then me to school.

Had dance rehearsal at hall today.
I need to practice more if not i will look like a clown on stage on that day!
And my leg feels so lembek now D:
If Dz is beside me i will sure ask him to help me massage, lol.
I felt kinda emo while i was walking in the rain to the bus stop, don't know why.
Sot already. Haha.
Think because i am missing my boy :/
Okay, i think i am madly in love, so sorry if your hair stand. lol.


Anyway, i went to cut Bangs.
I got the same hairstyle as OH now, lmao.

Heh, my eyes look so cui here.
Thats why i need to do this :/


Today.




Having dance practice everyday from today onwards till 8dec!




I want to go to those places with youuuuuuuuuu..........

No comments:

Post a Comment