Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunny.Yellow.Banana.Day

HELLO!
Ohmygod, i can't believe i have not been blogging for so long.
Have been busy with work!
But i am glad that i ma still able to meet up my dear bf and gfs after my work ^^
Dear have been really nice cus most of the times he will drive all the way to SGH to fetch me, muacks dear ><
Working at screening counter is not really an easy task,
you will face nasty visitors and many more. S
ome would shout and scold you vulgarities.
I really can't stand those people that are impatient and rude, feel like slapping them seriously. Urgh, enough of that.
But some are really nice, smilling and thanking you, felt so satisfied :)
And Aliena is such a joker, always making me laugh although her jokes were really cold.
Our team leaders are all awesome!
Sometimes they will treat us kfc, drinks, and even xmas gift. Haha.
I really learn quite alot working there :D

Went to town with dear ytd.
Saw Ghimyang and freinds at the carpark, so qiao. Haha.
Then went to walk around. Bought some clothes too.
Helped my dear boy to choose a really cool jacket :)
Simply just love spending time with him.
But he don't like to squeeze with people :/
Cus he say hes very big size, lol.

I am getting my pay next week!
Hohoho, super excited.
Oh ya!
Thanks dear for the surprise, i love it (:
Love you manymanymanymany!




























Burberry girl!


You are the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment