Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Devolusion Is The Sex

Woohooooo!
Finally 'Smile From Within' is over!
Enjoyed myself so much on the stage just now!

I really love being on stage performing :)

Thanks for my dearest dazao, Weiqi, Jiawen, Michelle, Edwind, Sijing and Valerie to come all the way to RP to watch the performance! :D

Okay, i am so gonna miss dancing with that bunch of people! (Xmarc, Ruishan, Carin)

And dydz are flying off to Japan tmr!

He will be going there for a week.

I will miss him like hell luh, so friends please ask me out okayyyyy. Hehe.

Hope he will have a safe trip and will be able to eat the 'divine' beef that he wanted to eat so badly! Lol. Take more photos okay!
Love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muacksmuacksmuacksmuacksmuacksmuacksmuacks!





Ps: Will upload all the photos once i have received from my friends (:

No comments:

Post a Comment