Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two is better than one

Dragged myself to school this morning......
Feeling super sleepy through out the whole day man.
Fell asleep at Business Law's lecture.
Its only the first lecture and i am falling asleep.
Cannot imagine next time.....

After school went to meet Jiawen and then off we rushed to A-line for our dental appt.
The dentist change my rubbers to tighteners.
Its super uncomfortable, pain and sore!
I feel like dying now :(
Hopefully i will be able to survive through out this tough period. lol.

Having lecture from 10 to 12 tmr.
After that going to work.
Tiring.......
Okay, gonna brushed my teeth and sleep now.
Goodnight!


On Wednesday.


































Dyed my hair.
Like a finally.


Jiawen's nails.


I thought it was suppose to be darker shade of red.
But it turns out to be brown.
Well, not too bad.
At least it cover my roots.


My ugly short nails with small and big polka dots. LOL.


Today.
That green rubber band is a bitch.






Hehe bogeh jia taogeh.


Okay, byebye!
I can't wait to see my boy this saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment