Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heal the world

Didn't go to work because i am sick.
Feeling so guilty cus very last min then tell the new supervisor.
Hopefully he can find a replacement.

Anyway yesterday Jw and i went to bugis.
Plan for having steamboat was canceled, sad.
So we walked around and nevertheless we can't control our hands -.-
So yeap, bought a sling bag and a tshirt.
Met Sharon and went to her house to slack after that.














Pictures from my iphone.
So long agooooooooooooooo haha.


Seriously....


Social Night.
Was told by dz not to bring camera inside.
So took all these using my iphone.





On Monday.
Worked at Cine.
IT WAS SUPER COLD.
Thats the day i fell sick till now :(
My nose is killing me.




Okay, i am going to bathe, eat panadols and then sleep.
Byebye.

Can't wait to see my boy tmr (:

No comments:

Post a Comment