Monday, April 25, 2011

School days

First day of school was awesome!
Catch up with my classmates :)
Had loklokdip, as usual.
We are big fans of lld!






LLD ROCKS!




My awesome ladies!






Jump shots lol!



ALLY (Y)


Wt and i imitating her! lol.



This guy sot one seriously.
His sleeping position (Y).



Met up with Wq and Jw after school to town.


Super fake smile. tired max!
Carry shcool bag to town!




Went to 728 to have chicken chop!
Bestttttttttttttt.


Ok, i am feeling super duper tired and sleepy now.
Tmr need to wake up at 8 -.-
I hope my body clock will be back to 'normal'.

Anyway, my boy's back have been causing him so much problem.
I really hope that he will recover soon so that the both of us won't have to worry so much.
I don't like to see him worried.
And also hopefully he wont get out of course.
Its not easy to be an officer, moreover he had come this far.
I want to see him at the commision parade, just 5 more months.
But nevertheless, whatever happens i will always be there to support him.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment