Sunday, April 3, 2011

The past

My dearest boyfriend gave me a surprise on Friday!
Although its kind of screwed up but still, i am really touched :)
I was telling my colleague i cannot imagine my bf came to the shop and surprise my with a rose.
And he actually did! Omg, how can i not love him more?
After that we went to have our dinner/supper.

Well, these few days was well spent with my dear boy.
I really treasure the time i have with him.
You know in ocs its so easy to get confinement and field trip as and when they like.
Its so hard to even msg or call to each other during normal week days.
And i am so glad we have come this far.
I was looking at his fb wall just now and we really did quarrelled alot last time.
You know we can quarrel about the slightest thing.
But now? Things changed.
I am really glad that everything seems to be so wonderful even though we see each other lesser.

Okay let the pictures do the talking.

Friday.
The push cart lady outside my shop curled my hair!



Stupid ys take my cam to zilian lol.









Insert lots of hearts here :)


I looked damn cui because of the running.
From wisma to cine and then back to wisma -.-




Saturday.



Yishun safra.
WHY I COME THAT ONE?! I WANT SWIM DE LEH :(



MY CUTE BOY BOY ^^




This father and son damn cute.
He talked to him in hokkien mix chinese.



Ask him do funny faces he dont want!
Then come and kiss my cheek LOL.


Pictures from my boy's olympus shock and water proof cam!


While he is in out field.


Took this and kanna scolded by the life guard.



He won't be booking out this week.
EMO SHITXSZXSZX.
byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment