Sunday, April 17, 2011

Every seconds with you

It was a great weekend spent with my dearest boy! :)
Had so much fun with him and we went to lots of places and did lots of stuffs.
Meaningful and relaxing i can say.

Eh, very lazy to elabourate leh lol.
Pictures ok?


Friday, social night.
More pics will be uploaded when baby takes back his memory card.




Saturday.
Look at his 'Checking blind spots' face! haha cutez.



Addicted to Texas poker.


All the awesome food we had except for the spaghetti.
We had the spaghetti for supper.






Sunday.
Yishun Safra for a swim!



Look at how long the distance is to swim a lap!
I only managed to swim 4 or 5 laps and i gave up.
SO MAD TIRING!




I love spending every seconds of the day with my boyfriend (:

Anyway its only 3 days of not meeting my girls but why it seems so long? Lol.
Soon soon, tuesday we will meet up for steamboat! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment