Monday, April 11, 2011

Nostalgic much


I miss my secondary school life so much.....
And all these ladies brighten my sec sch life too.
We are just one bunch of girls that people talk about? Be it good or bad. Haha.
I was so chubby that time! My dydz is gonna be sad when he see this lol.

Anyway, Jiawen came to acc me to work just now!
She could have earned a little!
So i was guilty, treated her Koi.
Sorry la i am not rich, cannot treat her good food lol.
So yeap, we fast march to Koi from Amk mrt station.
Seriously anyone want to challenge me? LOL.
And then we had our prawn mee at BigS, shiok.
Home sweet home.

Love night like this when i don't have to look at the clock.
DON'T HAVE TO SET ANY ALARMS FOR TMR.
AND CAN MEET MY DEAREST BF!
HOW GREAT CAN THIS BE?
So excited to meet him tmr.
I am gonna be a crazy girl to hug him super tight tmr! :D
Love him to bits (:

No comments:

Post a Comment