Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sleepyheads

Hello.
I have been busy working lately.
Really dislike doing the same thing everyday, no life.
I wish i could have more sleep.
Have to drag myself out of my comfy bed every morning.

Last few days went out with Janelle to Mustafa!
They sell nice heels and sandals at a very cheap price!

These are selling at $16.90 only!


Loving the beige colour one.


I bought this sandals in brown.
Thats the last pair and its size 38! Woohoo!
$16.90 too.
Actually red is nice too but its kinda hard to match.


Janelle wanted to buy this but her feet is toooo skinnyyyyyy, no nice.....


Gave up my Samantha Thavasa wallet.
Bought Charles&Keith instead.
I know this design very old alr but i like the size and the colour also also the price!
Saved alot of money if i buy ST.
Check out my french manicure (:
HAHA.


Look expensive rightttttt.....


Had Aston for dinner!
Their awesome mushroom soup!



First time no veggies.....


Went to zoo after that.



Nah i am kidding lol. Oklapppp not funny.


Yeesterday, bored @ work.


Introducing you, Mr Tan.


And Miss Tan.


Leg itchy went to perm my hair again :x lol.
Look like Korean? HAHAHAHA.


Ok, today is Saturday and what am i doing?
WORKING AND THEN HOMESWEETHOME.
WHAT IS THIS YOU TELL ME?
MY FRIEND ALL BUSY WITH DATING THEIR BF AND GOING CLUBBING.
WHAT ABOUT CATHYTAN?
AT HOME DRINKING KOI USING LAPPY.
I AM A LONELYGIRL_92.

GIVE ME BACK MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LEH.
Okay work tmr, time for bed.

SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment