Saturday, March 26, 2011

Paris

When i woke up i was still feeling unwell.
Luckily i felt better when i was working despite eating Bonchon's :x
Anyway, after work went to amkhub to meet Ed, Wq and Jw.
Then we headed to Changi airport T3 to send Sharon and her family off!
So shiok luh, they going paris and other amazing places like spain, barcelona and others.

Picsssss.








Besties for life hahahaha.


Sweet sweet love. haha!





Sharon's mum so lonely wor.







Saw this scary HOMOGENEOUS "MOSQUITOE".
Scare the shit of out me!



Look at my expression. LOL.


Er xin max.


I am missing Sharon now already, seriously.
I am crazy i think lol.
Anyway just hope that it will be a smooth and safe trip for her family.

Will be meeting my baby boy afew hours later, like finally.
Miss him so fucking much.
Kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment