Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smiley face


Bon Chon's Chicken wings!




I ordered the spicy one and this is how i look after eating (Y)





Come down to flesh imp to get the devilrobots tee shirt!
Its only $25 and $20 will be donated to Japan!


Today is dooms day for Jiawen.
Because she gotta extract 2 upper teeth!
Look at her sad face.





I saw the whole procedure and it was..........
Feeling super nervous for her!



This is abit gross but ya just scroll down quickly if you don't want to see her HOMOGENEOUS teeth!


Anyway, saw this super chio heels at Charles&Keith!
I wanttttttttttttttttttttt....



Hotpot culture to have my lunch.
Poor Jiawen watching me to eat :x


Actually i am not hungry but just want to kill time while waiting for Weiqi to knock off, lol.




Went to buy Koi before heading to Sharon's house.
LOOK AT THE UNCLE BEHIND US! WTF.
I didn't realise until i uploaded this picture -.-









Sharon packing for her Paris trip on Saturday!
ENVY HER LIKE MAD!




Kuan Wee sent us to have dinner.
He went to meet his friend after that so didn't joint us.










Supper!
Dou Jiang You Tiao at thomson!




Reached home and tada! Received my parcel!
 

The stamp like free one, lol.

I am feeling so uncomfortable now.
All thanks to my runny nose!
And i got a feeling i am going to have a fever real soon, like tmr?
Worst, i have to work tmr and saturday! D:
If only my boy book out tmr........
Sigh, miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment