Sunday, March 20, 2011

Old birdcage

Enjoyed myself so much with my dear boy!
Thanks for bringing me to so many places :)
Also, feeling really touched when you pass me the saga seeds that you picked during outfield.
'World invasion' was awesome!
However, cannot imagine my bf going to war.
I will be worrying about him every second.




Took some pics during work out of boredom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know this is freaking scary LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrew aka ghost.
He doesn't make a sound when he walks!
Always like to scare us >:(

Photobucket

My face will be like that when he scares me lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally time to meet baby! :D
Off to Jalan Kayu for some prata!

Photobucket

Ipad siao lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously why are they charging so high?!
Cheese prata $3, egg onion $2????!!!!!!
SO EX PLEASE.

Photobucket

I ate 2 egg onion, 1 plain and one chicken thigh.
I swear i need to unbutton my shorts after eating -.-

Photobucket

Yishun dam!
Brings back lots of memories of dydz and me :)

Photobucket

It was super windy that i kept shivering!
So we left after 5mins -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday.
BUFFALO WINGS AGAIN! Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just look at my fat arms. LOL.
I think that's where my 3kg went to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ladies.
Weiqi, me, Jiawen.

Photobucket

The guys.
Weiteck, myboy, edwind. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS IS ONLY LEVEL3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think i can differentiate which one is level3 and which is level 4 lor seriously.
Spicyyyyyyyyyyy......

Photobucket

My pan fried fish.
SO SALTY!
And also the portion is very small.

Photobucket

Weiteck look like he had finished running 2.4!
And his red swollen lips (Y)

Photobucket

Today.
Went to acc dydz for his acupuncture, bugis to baibai and then movie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Feeling kind of sad that baby will be booking out this Sunday D:
This week will be workworkwork and work T.T
Well, one day off for dental appointment.
Byebyeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment