Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pink of health

Okay, i slept so much today!
So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, hahaha!
Went to jog with JS at around 7pm.
My stitch was killing me after one round of jog under the mrt track.
Thus, i decided to stop and rest for awhile while JS continue to jog.
Then i started to have headache and my vision was black and white!
Seriously, damn lousy sia one round only leh.
Think too long nv jog alr thats why.
After that went to book badminton court for tmr then we went to amkhub to meet weiqi for movie.
Caught 'I'm number 4'. It was great!
Home sweet home.


Had koi again! ><
Photobucket

Photobucket

Weiqi looked damn cui in the pic so i shall not upload if not she will kill me!
Actually i looked damn cui also but whatever la haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gonna play badminton with Jiawen tmr!
After that meeting my girls for dinner at town :D

Received a bad news from my boy today.
I hope his leg will be fine soon :(
Missing him is alr enough, i don't want to start worrying about him.
This is madness, urgh.
I just want him to be fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment