Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Price tag

Last weekends pictures.


My bf's all time fav.



This picture is so nice but FORGET TO ON FLASH! ZZZ.


Can't wink for nuts.


FAIL. I know.


Met Jiawen for dinner after dydz booked in.


Look at my sexy top/dress. haha!


ADDICTED TO YAMI!


Yesterday.
Met Jiawen at town after work.
Impromtu decision to sing @ Scape's Kbox!



How i wish my 'Real' fringe are this long.
It seems to take forever for my fringe to grow, pekcek!



Gave up.
Clipped.



BFF WITH BFF. HAHA.


Honey milk tea ftw!



Bought this at cine at $4.90 only.
And i know i look like the owl in this pic lol.


Normal pleats. (Omg how do u spell that? I only know its yu jia kuey in hokkien lol)


Fish tail.







While waiting for time to pass.





Don't know why the colour so wierd.
Look at the background!
IF ONLY i live there................







BUN.
Like snail lor.







HAHAHAHA KISIAO.




















My hand seriously look like guy's hand.
All thanks to the bass drum lol.




Hehe had so much fun last night!
Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment