Saturday, March 5, 2011

Taylor Swift

Didn't eat buffalo wings today as we found out that the restaurant only opens at 4pm -.-
So I went back to sleep.......
Woke up at around 2pm, shiokness.
Its been a long time since i slept till the noon.

Used lappy, bathed, prepared and off i went to meet JS.
Went to Cine to buy the tickets.
But its sold out!
So many movies sold out too so we decided to purchase there and watch at Amkhub.
After that we walked around the town before heading back to amk.
Bought Taylor swift's poster for him, as promised. Haha.

Anyway, the movie (My Ex lover) was kind of disappointing.
Because Dekang told me it was very scary and the story line is good.
I find it not scary at all, really.
The 'Ghost' is quite pretty too, both of us feels that. Haha!
And then JS walked me home.


I realised nowadays i like to camwhore alot T.T
Should be the influence of Weiqi!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flea @ Scape!
Met weiting there! Such a coincident.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Water cooler brings back memories of Amkss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All time fav!
But don't know why the noodle is damn little.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chatted with Jolin for awhile at her shop.
Miss dancing with her for Nomad when we were sec 1!

Photobucket

I look chubby here (Y)

Photobucket

Photobucket

KOI! HAHEHO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally he decided to take a pic with me >:(

Photobucket

Took afew pics of myself when i reached home :X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay, thats all.
I am so sad that i have no plans for tmr.
Guess its gonna be a 'Nua-ing' day for me.
I feel like going jogging, but i dont want to jog aloneeeeeee............

My boy didn't contact me today :(
Miss him like hell, sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment