Friday, March 4, 2011

Heal me with your love

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loads of pics of myself while working, too bored alr!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Nothing much happened today.
I told myself that i must not consume any chilli today due to my ulcer .
But......... You know luh how can i live without chilli? Lol.
Met Jiawen and Weiteck for dinner.
Hokkien mee (Y) But too little leh.
I am hungry now alr...........

Looking forward to tmr!
Going to have buffalo wings again!
This time round with more people, hoho.
After that meeting my JSbro for horror movie :D
Finally i can find a person that wants to acc me to watch haha.
All my friends hamcheeseeeeee one.
Okay dokey, feeling super happy and excited!

On a side note, i really miss my bf alot.
Feeling super emo watching couples being so sweet right infront of me on the train when i am omw back home. And then saw so many army guys booking out.
Emo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment