Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You know you love me

The guys have done well for today's speech!
I hope i won't screw up mine on thursday.
I just want to get it over and done with.
Anyway, baby called me during evening.
We chatted for around half and hour.
I had so much fun chatting with him, keep smiling and laughing :)
Don't wanna talk about him already, it will make me to miss him more.
Just hope that he will be booking out this friday, please.
Also, today its our 1year3months!
What can i say?
Still love him as much as the first day we were tgt :)

















Thanks ally for this! :)
So sweet of her right, i know.


Weiting's fav cartoon character, lol.




Super exaggerating.
Its not that sour lor dekang!

Idris also another kuazhangxsxssxzxs.

Guess what is this?


Tadah! Chewy gum.
Look like condom right, haha.

Met weiqi after school to acc me to buy something.
After that we went to have gbjd for dinner.
While we were on our way there, weiqi saw this.



Its like super random! Lol.
And what is that actually?
Can fly so high meh?
We can't stop asking ourselves questions lol.
Okay, its 2.41am now.
Got to sleep.
Nights people!

No comments:

Post a Comment