Saturday, December 11, 2010

Miserable

Party at Sharon's house ytd was super fun!
We played a game that is so fun and interesting! Lol.
Will upload the pictures tmr.
I am super retarded, i left my cam at my workplace zzz.
Sometimes i really want to slap myself for being so forgetful and stupid.
Anyway, orchard was super crowded today.
And i have no idea why.
I mean its not even christmas yet.
Guess what? I queued up for freaking 10mins just to top up my ez-link card.
Seriously lor, today is not my day.


Only can let you all see camwhore pics of weiqi and i, lol.
Theres alot, so don't say i nv warn you!








I need to draw my eyebrow seriously.

Ready?


Jump!











Cutexszxszxs right i know, lol.







Weiqi's 3D Eye ball, HAHA!










Look at the pic carefully......



I am damn good at jump shots, HAHAHAHA BHB MAX.


Weiqi got muscular leg (Y)

While working.



On the bus heading home.










Okay thats all.
I got loads of school work need to be done, fml.
I hope i will be able to finish some of them tmr, after work and nap.
I am in need of sleep now, ciaos.
Dydzzzzzzzzzzzz imy.

No comments:

Post a Comment