Monday, December 27, 2010

Dream come true

HOLA!
Today was a dull day for me bcus i have to work.
I had Xiaobawang's mee sua for lunch today and i teared while eating -.-
The chilli powermax sia, plus i ask the uncle to add more chilli for me. ZZZZZZZ.
Sales was super good today.
Neo said he will treat us eat if this month we hit target, wahahaha.
I told him i want starbuck's dark mocha frap can liao LOL.


My new organiser for 2011 :D

Thanks ben for the xmas gift :)
So cutexszxsz.


My love ones.

Jan.



Camwhored with the $5 damaged shades.
Actually i didn't spot any damage with this one.

This one the side abit crack only.









Dydz's house' mosquitoes super powermax.


Yay going out with my darling Jiaboon tmr!
Gonna wear the long skirt that she gave me, lol.
Good luck for dydz's drills competition tmr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment