Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advanced Christmas Partaye!

Dragged myself to work this morning, was feeling so damn tired.
The first thing i reached home was to take a nap!
But it was a bad idea.
Because i keep waking up from my dreams!
I think almost 5-6 times lor, no idea why zzz.
Woke up, used lappy then met jiawen and weiteck for dinner.
Had gbjd! Shiokness.
Then went home.

My weekend is so boring without dydz :'(
I miss him so much luh.


Pictures from my cam!
Yes its weiqi and me again lol.


Weiqi gave me this cute ribbon ^^



I look tall in this pic, hahaha!


Working for this event.



Making wishes!


All those are coins! Can you imagine how much there is inside?
I think got $100 or more loh! Lol.

And guess what?
Weiqi's 20cent stucked at the thingy there! Lol.




The scenery is so beautiful.....




HAHA MY HAIR.






Advanced Xmas Party at sharon's house!

Went to Jiawen's house to help her to choose what to wear before heading to the party.







3 gorgeous sisters!
Summer, Sharon and Elizabeth.

My lovely girlsssss.




Look at weiqi lol.

Awesome food!
Best catered food i had tasted so far!


Alan kor kor!
Summer's bf.

Erjie and her friends.

Pressiezzzz.

Whats a Christmas party without a log cake?

Da jie.




Val came late.



So xing fu! Haha.








Love this pic!


Pretty dress!





Sharon's mummy!

Love this pic alot too!


Playing poker cards.

Loser have to drink!





Time for exchanging of gifts!

Wanting get mine!

And I get Ben's!

Time to open our present!








Her gift from her dajie.

Playing game.
Not doing those religious stuff!






SO MICKEY!






Today.
Bought Nasi lemak from amk hub for breakfast!


Bought Starbuck's dark mocha frap!
My all time favourite! :D



So sorry i had to share this with you guys.
I was doing my cross cultural project and i saw this!
Foot binding is so cruel, i swear.
Just look at her poor little feet :(


Okay, I haven't touch my speech outline yet.
And its due on tuesday, GG.
Worst, i have to work after sch tmr! FML!
Worst worst, theres test on tuesday too! FML X2!

No comments:

Post a Comment