Sunday, December 26, 2010

If only

This year's christmas was alright.
We don't really have the intention to celebrate it.
I used to celebrate it with my primary school mates! Haha.
We will go to orchard to squeeze with everyone, spraying at each other.
Anyway, i just feel that it will be great if you spend it with your love ones :)



Jiawen's nail jitao camouflage with the table.



Dear's house celebrating xmas.
BBQ AND LOTS OF FOODS!








And then i was having fever the next day, zzz.
Luckily i have my dear bf to take care of me :)
He asked me to take the blue pills, bathed and then patted me to sleep :)
And tadah! I recovered!

Met Jiawen and Weiteck for Aston, l4d and the Gulliver's travels.
Cool as fcuk!






Just look at both of their faces! HAHAHA.
Power max.


IBC.


Dear's family are on the plane now flying to Korea!
Super shiok uh.
Poor baby have to go back to camp.
But nvm we will be looking forward to the cruise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment