Monday, December 6, 2010

True friends

I think the study session with Jiawen was kinda screwed?
Totally no mood to study, lol.
And i was being a talkative cat just now hahahaha!
After that went to Jiawen's house to pack her clothes for the upcoming flea.
I will update on it when the date is nearer, so don't ask anything about the flea first!
So yeap, she got lots of loots to sell.
Super excited! Haha.
Had supper then home sweet home.


Anyway, dear called me just now and told me something really sweet :)
Love him max!


All these photos taken using wq/ed's iphone4 front camera.











I know i look like ghost.





Doogy is back. LOL.

















Also, i am proud to say that i have a bunch of really cool best friends!
I know this is random, but i suddenly feel like blogging about them lol.
Its like whenever anything happy or sad happens, the first thing i will do is to share with them.
I felt so relax when i am with them.
Being really crazy and noisy.
I seriously can talk non-stop when i am with them.
We have been friends for so many years, yet i still have so much to talk about. Lol.
And then, we wont back stab each other, talk bad about each other.
Because we only know how to treasure and appreciate each other.
The best part is we have our own language, is like the way we talk you know. Haha.
Super chor lor but the terms are really funny.
And they are non other than Sharon, Jiawen, Weiqi and Michelle (IN RANDOM ORDER).
Without them, i would have been a emo kid LOL.
Ya, i really love them alot :)

Okay, i know they first thing they will say is that their hairs are dropping. Hahaha.


Alsoalso, i am getting closer and closer with my polymates too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment