Monday, December 13, 2010

Happygirl_92

More pics from Jiawen's, wq/ed's iphone4.







Like a niceeeeeeeeee!

Weiqi and i did the exact same thing -.-



Sexy Sharon!


My face look so funny in this pic!
Like some emokia.



Jiawen;s head too big cannot squeeze into the pic. LOL.

Michi extra only zzz.

Where the hell is weiqi and i looking at?



















School ended very early today.
Went home to take a 2hour nap before heading to work.
I seriously need that nap, i was feeling so sleepy in school.
Don't feel like going to work after the nap, but nah, still have to go.
Work was okay, nothing much happened.
Studied tmr's SWIP test during work.
But i think nothing gets into my brain, zzz.
Home.
Was feeling emo the entire day because was feeling stress about test, speech and missing dear so much.
It was alr 11pm so i thought dear wouldn't call me tonight.
But then i was so happy to receive a text from him!
Hes going to call me later ^^
I hope he can book out on friday, pl0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment