Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Z ♥ Q




Dydz is being super sweet, he did the cross-stitch for me! Haha.
Because that time i did one for him too.
Then i told him i cannot imagine if a guy did it for me, i would be really touched.
So he said: "If you buy the material for me, i confirm stitch for you."
Hahaha i thought he say say only loh!
Few months later, we walked pass this art and craft shop so we bought it.
At first, i saw him stitching it but after a few days he stop stitching already.
I also told him i want alot alot of heart shapes behind! Hahaha.
So i thought i won't be able to get it so soon.
But i was wrong!
He gave it to me for our 8month's =)
I was really touched.

I just received a invitation from Amkss for Awards Night, i was so surprised! Haha.
Will be going back to school to collect the cert&plaque on the 23rd of July.

Will be meeting my dear boy after school for his graduation ceremony.
He sure look very handsome and smart tmr =)

Gonna do Macroecon's hw NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment