Monday, May 31, 2010

Pink Braces

Didn't want to go to school today as i only have to attend 2hours of tutorial.
But i woke up pretty early, all thanks to my dad.
Anyway, i had my full braces on already.
It feels super tight and sore =(
And i regret putting the rubber pink cus its so light, cant see the pink.
Jiawen's damn nice luh, dark blue.
Went home after that to nap.
Met dydz and his frens at amkhub for dinner.
Guess what? We had Dian Xiao Er.
Yes, i swallowed most of the food after chewing for 2 or 3 times.
And everything is like stuck in between the wire and brackets, omg.
Then dear fetched me home =)
Thanks for the treat boy!

Photos.

I love this stripe shirt from new look =)



HAHAHA.
My face is uber white. Its the lightzzzzzz.


Going to Esplanade to watch AMKSS Band lime light performance tmr!
Wha, i miss those time performing on stage =(
I want kunz liao, bebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment