Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time To Update

Ohmy, I am sick again, zzz.
I have been continuously sick for a month already =(
On and off, sadded.
Luckily dear accompany to see doctor ytd, ate the medicine and recovered today.
Thanks Jason for replacing me for work, have to work tmr.
And thanks my dear boy for taking care of me when im sick =)
Hes the sweetest.

I don't have any mood to do my homeworks! Howhowhowhowhow?!
And i am feeling damn nervous cus i will be going to extract my 2 teeth on Monday!

Warning: LOTS OF PICTURES.


Weiting and i webcamed in class.










No idea why our hair look so oily! Haha.


My bestfriend ENGJS.




Met up with my dearest SATC.
Caught 'My life is ruin'.
SUCK TTM. WASTE TIME ONLY.











Spot me!


Classic siol.
Look at sharon, hahahahaa!

We keep playing with this effect, its so real pls.
Especially Sharon! Haha.
We keep laughing non-stop.







Wanted to have the 'Avatar' effect, but failed.








Sexy back.






Celebrated Edwind's birthday at Sushitei.







Went shopping with JW and WT.






Recently im playing The sims3 High end loft!
Its so fun cus in the game, dear and i are married and we have a baby girl called 'Janel'. LOL.
And dear is feeling excited when we are playing.
But then started to miss his super street fighter 4. Lol.
Anyway, thanks so much for everthing dear!
Love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment