Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random

Random photos from 2008 till 2010.

This was recently, went shopping with jiawen.
Don't see me small size, i can play the bass drum super loud =)
I miss playing the bass drums although my hands will be filled with blisters and bruises.

Me and my kiampa face, lol.
It was a trend to bring manual fan to school last time! Haha!
I started it!

When dydz still woo-ing me, lololol!

I am damn pro at taking jump shots, LOL.

Miss those fun.

When weiqi and edwind were strangers. HAHAHA!
NOW LIKE SUPERGLUE.
All thanks to dydz and me =)

Yes, i once had this so short hair! Haha, look like pri sch girl i know.

I love my fringe here!

I am gonna dye my hair black soon.
Me with rebonded short hair and bangs lol.

Felt so happy when i received KJ's msg as we don't have to go to school from 8to10am.
Our teacher was sick.
Went to work after school.
Work was fine nothing much happened.
Took bus home.
The bus journey was so long that i feel like vomiting, zzz.
Dydz was so busy with work, we msged less than 1o times today i think.
I am feeling so bored right now.
Going to sleep soon.
Gnights.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment