Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Urghhhhhhhhh

Finally I've extracted 2 of teeth, 2 more to go.
Well, i was damn nervous on the day i was going to extract my teeth.
Had school, and i kept telling weiting ad yuying i damn scared. lol.
Finally school ended, rushed home, eat maggie then went to the clinic with my sis.
I waited for around 20mins for my turn.
That 20mins was hell!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, went into the room then the dental surgeon came.
My sis told him that i am very scared then he said everyone came for extraction also will be scared. Lol.
Then my sis was told to go out, i dont know why.
He then injected something into my gum to make my mouth numb.
It was really numb, i can't feel half of my mouth. Lol.
When i was left alone in the room, i look like a retarded cus i keep touching my lips. LOL.
Okay, im so lazy to elaborate.
After everything was done, i opened my eyes then he asked me to close!
I dint even know theres stitching, zzz.
It cost me $200!
My sis was so angry, she think that is over charging.
So we decided to go to another clinic for my another extraction.
The rest of the week will be hell to me.
Because next monday will be taking out my stitches and to extract 2 more teeth.
The following week will be going to put my separator (Heard that its the most painful stage).
Then the following will be putting the braces.
Im scared =(
I just hope everything goes smoothly for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment