Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In your mind

I swear the separators in between my teeth are getting on my nerves!
I can't eat delicious food =(
Luckily got Jiawen to shou ku with me, lol.
Have been eating really soft foods these few days like porridge, carrot cakes, zui kuey, pancake.
And most of the time i swallowed everything inside my stomach -.-
The worst part is, i will feel hungry like every 2hours? ZZZ.
Also, u get to see your friends eating nice foods =(
Today is Wednesday, 4 more days to end of torture. Lol.

I was feeling so so so tired when i woke up today!
It feels like muscle aching all over my body.
But i did not exercise leh, how come? Lol.
Anyway i dragged myself to school siol.
I feel like sleeping even when i am walking.
Effws was so boring, i still have to study english in poly zzz.
Went to eat Mac hot cake with scramble egg.
This was the best meal i've ever had after i have the separators in my mouth!
Shiokness....
Then we went for stats.
The teacher damn poorthing pls, nobody did her hw.
Like a sad only.
I fell asleep for about 5mins before tutorial ends.

Didn't attend Macro make up tutorial and went to meet dydz >,<
Accompanied him to work and my pay is free dinner.
With the help of me he finished his work fast okay. Haha.
And we were super happy cus he don't have to work on Friday! Woohoo!

Next week will be test test and more test, im dead.

Super overdued photos.

DYDZ's graduation day =)

His BFF. Edwind Lee. His pretty mum and cute ahma.

His lovely girlfriend. Lol.

He look so smart here!

Last day of my brown hair.

With Yibin.



Omg i look like someone here, lol.


Before putting brackets and separators.

HAHA Finally u can see bogeh photo of me.
WQ will like this.


In the process....
I secretly took this photo, lol.


After.
Mich's house.
Just look at Lionelboy!




This is what i mean, haha.


Potential percussionist. lol.



Yay! Tmr will be the last day of school for this week \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment