Friday, May 14, 2010

Already Gone

School end at 6pm yesterday!
Stupid Badri says make-up lesson.
Yesterday should be a special day, but it seems like any normal days, maybe even worse.
After school went home immediately.
Met Jiawen at around 9pm.
I really ran to ntuc as im afraid the printing shop will close.
Reached, done with the printings then went to buy our movie tickets.
Caught 'The last song'. It was so nice.
They are so sweet and loving in the movie.
Does that really happens in reality? I doubt so.
After movie, headed to my void deck.
Then we started doing art and craft for our bf.
Something happened when we doing it 1/3 of it.
So we decided to head home.
It was raining, the weather makes me feels like sleeping.
I managed to finish doing it.
Then something bad really happened.
I fell asleep quickly.
I hope everything is a dream.
And i dreamt something so real that i hope it don't really happens in reality.




Webcamed with Weiting at Lecture theater!


She also like to do silly faces =)

Our lecturer Dr Badri always like to say 'Slap yourself'!



It says 'Statistical Theory For Business Handout'.






THIS IS SO FUNNY.
I REALLY LOOKED LIKE THE SMILEY FACE.



I just hope u won't do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment