Sunday, November 8, 2009

You are the reason

Went shopping with Weiqi&Sharon yesterday!
Like a shiok, very long never shop already. Hahahaa.
Bought romper and a bag :)
Such a steal.
Okay, im lazy to blog, pictures will do!



Bought this bag at $7 only!
Weiqi and i got the same one, hehe.

ALOT ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE!








The ice cream cone at Bugis Junction's mac taste vvvvv nice! lmao.

Unglam, hoho.

Who don't?

Niceeeeeeeee.

Im so good at acting.
Ignore my double chin, hahaha!

Haji lane next.













I feel like flicking her when i see this pic, lmao.



ALWAYS MSGINGGGGGGGGGG.






I was studying Fnn on bus, lol!
But i don't think it works.

Hate this chapter!
Digestion.
And u know what, i can feel my stomach digesting when i was studying this chapter -.-
Sometimes will feel hungry too, no, is alot of times :/ lol!

I was memorising and Weiqi snapped this!
She wanted to take the xmas decorations.






POWER TO THE MAX!








Craving for gbjd!
Gonna eat it later with Jw!
And then study Fnn at midnight.
A1 HERE I COME!

Anyway, my poor boy was feeling sick ytd!
And he still went to work.
So decided to give him a surprise, haha.
Heartache loh, hes so busy at the cashier counter.
Hope he like the herbal tea :)
Muacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment