Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sore

Oooooooooooooookayyyyyyyyy.
I am feeling kinda tired after today's dance practice.
But im gonna blog today because im going to my class chalet tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been ages since i went chalet manzzzz.....

Okay anyway, went to watch movie with my darling!
Caught 'Paranormal Activity'.
Dear told me that hes afraid to watch, but i guess in the end i was the one that is hamcheese :(
Haha! I was like holding and squeezing his hand okay, tsk, lousy me.
Heard from people that the show is boring, but i don't think so.
The last part was so fake so i asked mich and she told me is fake -.-
I was like, okay lor. Haha.
When i close my eyes, the image keep appearing loh! Idiot.

Went to amkss for dance practice today.
I was late, but the earliest. lol!
Carin and xmarc ended school late so they were like one hour late?
They came then we started practicing.
I was so so so breathless while practicing, very long never dance already la :(
Yes, my whole body is aching now, gonna ask weiqi to help me massage tmr.
After 4hours of dancing, i went to meet Mich and Jiawen at hub.
Walked to bigS for dinner.
Theres a bunch of fucking childish Malaysian guys talking bad about us, wtf.
Sorry, no offence to Malaysians!
But they sucked seriously, being so fucking childish, so turn off can.
Headed to Mich's void deck to chat.
Chatted alot.......
Then homesweethome.
Thanks Jiawen for sending me home, hoho.
Im gonna miss that girl during these 3days.


Did this for our beloved ones while waiting for them to end lesson, haha!




Lol! My long fringe is so irritating, gonna cut it soon.


Tadaaaaaaaaaa!


Angry loh, the blue thingy was not mixed properly!





Today,
check out michelle's super whiteeeeeeeee face! Hoho.




Nights everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment