Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello Cathy,

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Only managed to sleep at around 3am yesterday!
And woke up at 6.30am to prepare, then off i went to school.

Paper started at 8am, all was feeling damn nervous (Hoping that Globalisation will come out).
And TADA! It came out! Phewwwwwwww.......
I studied Bonding S'pore and Globalisation, two came out. lol.
Luckily i have never touch Venice for the past years in amkss, hohohoho.
I think Venice its more of history than SS.
Okay, anyway SBQ was alright.
Left half an hour for SEQ! Was panicking can! I felt like i can't control my hand :(
And whatever that comes out of my head i just wrote it down.
But i got so much more to write! Then times up =.=
Sadded. But nvm, i've tried my best.

After SS paper, went to market to have our meal then we headed to Jo's place.
I swear we had a great laugh over there!
Joanne say things like 'Hello Cathy' when she wanted to say Hello Kitty.
Then Weiqi kanna spray by SharonF. lol.
Bth them.
Sharon nowadays TTM, die already.
Must bring her go see doctor.
Although we had fun at Jo's place, but we revised too.
Its really ironic when we planned to switch off the lights to slp then suddenly we all started studying -.-
Hahahaha!

Reached school, kinda nervous too.
Overall the paper was alright.
Angry lo, draw the covalent bond wrong :(
I am so gonna give all my textbooks to my juniors!

Went to meet dearest and his frens at hub, walked to S11 to have our lunch/dinner.
W & E like a cute only, hahaha.
Dear sent me home :)
IlovehimTtm!

No comments:

Post a Comment