Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey guys, remember that time i post about the Poly or Jc website?
Now the website has gone through a revamp!
And the exciting part is the 4 bloggers will be unveiling themselves, get to see their photos and faces.
I can't wait to see their faces! Haha.
Also, find out how the 4 bloggers are feeling now that the O levels are over!

Well, actually i just find that the website is very interesting to me because we are also able to follow 4 O level students through their blogging journey.
As i am taking O level this year, so i would like to read about blog entries of the other O level student too :)
After reading their post, I felt much better because I am not the only one that’s suffering and feeling so stress! Haha.

There will be a big sister there to help answer any questions they may have about questions with furthering education etc.
I think i am going to tell her which courses I am interested in and then ask her which poly is the best option for that course.
In her recent post, she has suggested awesome places that we can go with our friends to dine together and to chill out. Personally I have been to Astons and I find that it’s a very great place to dine out at, as the ambiance is great and affordable prices! It cost less than $10!
Click on the website www.polyorjc.sg to find out more!

Moreover there is a Facebook Contest http://www.facebook.com/pages/Escapade/268055780006 with fantastic prizes to be won!
So what are u waiting for?!
I'm going to take up the contest later, hehe.

Toodles ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment