Saturday, November 14, 2009

One and only

I LOVE DYDZ!


Hi dear!
This post is dedicated to you!
Only youuuuu. Haha.
Okay, abit mushy......

Here it goes......
Well, its only 2 months being together with you, but it felt really long.
I don't know why too, haha.
Maybe its because you woo-ed me for quite some time, LOL.
Theres so so so so much things happening in this two months, Ups and downs definitely.
There have been times we quarreled until so jialat that i wanna do something violent to vent my anger :(
But there have been times you are being so so so sweet that i felt that as if i am the most fortunate girl in the world (:
And I want to apologize for making you disappointed and sad at times, really.
Sometimes its for my forgetfulness and sometimes its my stubbornness.

I was so touched when you did the video for me!
Not only i am the one that can feel the sincerity but also many others who have watch it.
So many people 'Like' and commented on facebook, haha.
Theres one person commented that you are one in a million :)
I am really glad to have you dear.
I have more than 100 reasons why i love you!
Spending time with you is the most blissful thing because smiles are always pasted on our faces.

I know theres a long way for us to go, whatever happens,
i hope that we are able to be strong about this and i am sure we can do it together.

When you say 'i love you',
i will say 'i love you more' :)



(Hoho, i look so cui here)

^^
FASTER RECOVER FROM YOUR SICKNESS OKAYYYYYYYYY!
Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment