Monday, February 7, 2011

Schwork.


Today was a bad day for me.
I woke up at 8am, prepared then went to school.
When i was walking to the tutorial room, i saw hui ning and yuting,
They told me theres no AFA Tutorial today!
I was feeling so pissed.
And also feeling super tired and sleepy.
So i decided to cabbed back home to sleep for an hour then go back to school again.
Had presentation for INTHT then went to work after wards.
Work was super bored, i swear.
Sales was super cui as well.
Home sweet home.
Filled up my tummy then i started doing SWIP project.
See, i am a busy girl.
Poorthing :(

However, I am really looking forward to tmr!
Meeting up my fav girls for dinner then off to Sharon's house to gamble, hehehe.
Can't wait can't wait.
I hope i win $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Didn't msg alot with baby today :(
He was really busy.
And then we only chatted on the phone for about 5mins then have to hang up alr.
I am missing him alr.........

No comments:

Post a Comment