Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fat Booth

Went to Sharon's house to bai nian and gamble!
Luck was not on my side, lose $$$$$$$$$ :(
But we are going to Weiqi's and Val's house tmr too.
All the gambling queens lol.
Work was super duper bored as Wisma have been a Zombie mall after CNY.
Seriously....
And the sales was super duper cui as well.
Don't blame me hor boss. lol.



Pictures!
My crazy colleague, Yong Siang!










Dear, would you still want me if i become like that one day? Lol.




Drawing competition with YS.


Thanks Limin for the coloured Polaroids!
Damn chio!






Monkey jiu shi monkey, ahahahaha!









Weiting's comfortable and cheap sandals!
I WANTTTTTT!
But that was the last pair :(

Me with her elastic headband.
Its so comfortable, i should get one asap. Haha.


IDRIS BEING SUPER GU NIANG!
BTH!

Still want to spike his hair somemore tsk.
Hiao....

Bishan's Ramen play for dinner with my ladies.





"HUAT AH!"





While waiting for the late comers....






The ramen was....
TOO SALTY!

This is (Y)

@ Sharon's house.



Gave Michilee her duper belated birthday present.
Can see that shes really surprised and loved the Polaroid! :D







Went to work todayyyyy......


One last pic to scare u off!
HAHAHAHA.


I have been waiting for my dear boy to call me.
But its alr 1am now, i guess hes very busy and need to sleep alr :(
I got so much to tell him.
Goodnight love.

No comments:

Post a Comment