Friday, February 25, 2011

Retail therapy

OMG! Weiqi showed me this!
Super chio!
Anyone knows where to get this mat black nail polish?????



Looked super cui because of the endless study session with Jiawen.










Today marks the last day of my exam!
Happy ttm!
Finally i am free from books (for the time being) hehe.




Reached home, took a nap and then off i went to meet Jiawen.
AND HERE COMES MY RETAIL THERAPY!
SO SHIOKKKKKKKKK.
Nothing beats shopping, right girlsss???




Newyork newyork for lunch.










Love salad!
Can't live without veggiesssss..........

Headed to bugis.






KOI!



Neoprint after shopping!











I hate the 'Big eyes' effect!
Makes me look so wierd and i don't even look like myself. Haha.





One last pic of myself to scare u off. haha!


Yay, meeting my lovely boy tmr (:

No comments:

Post a Comment